has been added to your shopping cart. Checkout now
Unlike some financial institutions, your payment is sent without sharing financial information with us. Paypal accepts all major credit cards, bank transfers and e-checks.
Here are some commonly asked questions
Do I need a Paypal account to order?
NO! Signing up for a PayPal account is optional. This means you can complete your payment first, and then decide whether to save your order information in a PayPal account for future purchases.
Here's how purchasing from our site works:
- Add your items to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout.
- Enter your billing information
- Review your purchase
- Add your credit card information to complete
Other Paypal Information
- We receive payment from Google and PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
- When you purchase goods online we not only 100% guarantee delivery, PayPal will also cover your order with their Buyer Complaint Policy. If they find the complaint in your favor, the amount of the payment will be transferred back to your account. See eligibility.
- PayPal's fraud prevention measures remain in effect for all purchases. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
All our orders also come with a 100% money back guarantee should the order not arrive.